Terms of Service (”TOS”)
1. Overview of Terms of Service
In order to protect the mutual rights and obligations between customers and OULU CLOUD, we will remind you of these terms of service when purchasing products. Regardless of whether users carefully review these terms, purchasing products and services is deemed to agree to these terms of service and content by default.
[Signing action] When you read and click to agree to this agreement or choose to accept this agreement in other ways, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the entire content of this agreement, and have reached an agreement with Eurocloud. This Agreement shall come into force from the date you click to confirm or otherwise choose to accept this Agreement through the web page. During the process of reading this agreement, if you do not agree with this agreement or any of its terms, please do not sign the contract.
That is, from the date of registering an account! If there is any dispute or conflict, OULU CLOUD will not be responsible for the responsibilities other than the terms, and the user will be responsible for it, or if the OULU CLOUD "terms of service" are not clear, you can consult customer service for details, and to help you protect your consumer rights in OULU CLOUD .
If you do not agree with the terms of service, please do not buy directly.
2. User information and privacy protection
- Users refer to natural persons, legal persons and organizations with full civil capacity.
- Users need to provide this website with their true, accurate and complete user information; when the corresponding information changes, users need to update the corresponding information in time to maintain the validity of their user information.
- Users need to keep their User Accounts safe and take full responsibility for all activities and events conducted on that Account.
- Users agree and authorize: Based on the importance of products and services, OULU CLOUD maintains contact, communication and emergency handling with customers through the user information provided by it, including but not limited to emails, instant messaging, etc.
- Any user information submitted on this website is only used for us to provide users with a more efficient and high-quality service experience.
- OULU CLOUD promises and guarantees the confidentiality of user information and customer privacy, and destroys data when necessary.
3. Data Protection
- Because computer hard disks and storage devices are electronic devices, even in a hardware RAID10 environment, there is no guarantee that there will be no failures 100%. Therefore, users are obliged to be responsible for their own data security, and we strongly recommend that users regularly back up their data;
- OULU CLOUD is not liable for data loss due to hardware failure or customer abuse, but we will do our best to assist customers in recovering data and solving problems. If customer data is lost due to operational errors of our staff and other reasons, we will actively negotiate with users to restore data, and provide users with a satisfactory solution depending on the specific situation.
- Users need to keep their User Accounts safe and take full responsibility for all activities and events conducted on that Account.
4. Termination of service
- If you don't pay your bills on time, your account's orders will be suspended or deleted.
- Once the product expires, your account will be suspended or deleted, and we have the right to delete the service data without notifying the customer, and we will not be responsible for the resulting data loss.
- We will charge a certain percentage of late fee for bills more than 3 days overdue. If the bill is overdue for more than 5 days without payment, your account will be completely deleted, and we will not be responsible for the resulting data loss.
- We are not responsible for the inability to access (use) the service or the loss of data due to the user's arrears, non-renewal or forgetting to renew.
- Any termination of service not caused by us, your data account can be restored for a fee, provided backup data is available.
- Services involving refunds OULU CLOUD reserves the right to terminate without notice;
V. Indemnity and Indemnity Clauses
Customers have the right to request OULU CLOUD to make corresponding compensation or compensation for downtime, data loss, etc. caused by our reasons. The maximum compensation amount does not exceed the rental fee of this equipment for one month, but is not limited to the following behaviors:< /p>
- Due to the downtime caused by our staff's operating errors, but the maintenance of data center equipment and network equipment upgrades are not within the scope of compensation;
- Loss of customer data due to our cause and liability;
- OULU CLOUD will not provide any compensation or compensation for any events caused by political changes, social events such as wars, and natural disasters such as weather, earthquakes and other force majeure factors;
- OULU CLOUD does not provide any compensation and compensation for user losses and impacts caused by violation of the provisions of this Terms of Service.
6. Handling of arrears
Users need to renew the service at least 2 days in advance. When the service expires, the customer's business will face the risk of service suspension, service cancellation, and data loss. OULU CLOUD will not be responsible for the user's loss caused by the customer's failure to handle the payment in time.
If the third-party gateway fails to send back data after paying the bill, the customer should be notified through the work order to manually enter the account.
Seven, cancel the service request (Cancell Request)
- Cancellation of service is not equivalent to refund service, cancellation request means that the product of the order will terminate the renewal function in advance or after expiration.
- If a service cancellation request has been submitted and needs to be restored to normal renewal, you can contact the customer service staff through the work order to cancel the request.
- After submitting the cancellation service, the pushed bill will be automatically canceled. If the bill has been paid, you can request a refund account from the customer service staff through the work order.
8. Offers and price adjustments
Based on market and product changes, and the needs of event promotion, OULU CLOUD will launch various discounts from time to time, including appropriate price adjustments. OULU CLOUD reserves all rights to make offers and adjust prices. When the product price changes, it only applies to new orders, and cannot be applied to existing orders and existing businesses. OULU CLOUD reserves the right to modify the service system and price at any time without notifying users.
9. Malicious attack and slander
- Our service team will adhere to the principle of solving all problems for customers and providing services to users. If our staff has any violations, please contact us ban[a]OULU CLOUD.pro by email in time to complain and Report, OULU CLOUD will give reasonable processing and feedback according to the situation.
- Users maliciously attacked OULU CLOUD staff and slandered OULU CLOUD's reputation several times in words and behaviors, including but not limited to illegal, harassing, slandering, abusive, threatening, harmful, In the event of derogatory words and deeds, we have the right to suspend the corresponding service of the user and terminate the service to the user without refund. And reserves the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
- During the communication process, moral kidnapping, personal attacks, malicious words, insults, and insults to customer service staff will deprive users of all rights, and they can renegotiate and resume after submitting an apology letter and a video apology statement holding an ID card and eliminating the adverse effects.
10. Refund Service
You can apply for a refund service within three days from the date of purchasing the virtual server according to reasonable reasons. The refund does not include other additional products or services outside the product package, such as cPanel, DirectAdmin and other commercial software. IP licensing fees and purchases Fee,
There is no refund except in one of the following cases:
- involved in violation of these Terms of Service;
- No full refund will be provided for more than 3 days from the product activation date;
- No refunds for more than 15 days from the product activation date;
- Additional services cannot be refunded. If there is an additional gift when consuming, and the gift cannot be refunded (such as a domain name), the refund shall be made after deducting the gift fee;
- Not OULU CLOUD's own reasons;
- Malicious trial, there have been multiple refund records and no refunds are provided;
- No refunds will be provided until there is an affair or dispute is not resolved;
- There is no refund service for physical equipment, server rental and cabinet hosting.
Attachment 1: Refund Submission Process "Login to [Member Center]" here Submit a refund.
Attachment 2: Refund terms are related, which means that the host is automatically deleted in the background of the system, the system automatically deducts the fee, the refund is returned to the account balance by default, and the user can choose to continue to consume~
11. Liability for breach of contract
- These terms exclude disclaimers and other user fault or force majeure factors.
- Users are solely responsible for posting content. User's use of the Services is in accordance with all local, national and international legal standards applicable to the Services. User Commitment:
- 1. When publishing information on the webpage of Oulu Cloud computing service or using the services of Oulu Cloud computing service, it must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations, and it is not allowed to make, copy, Publish and disseminate the following information.
- ①Those who oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- ②Endangers national security, leaks state secrets, subverts state power, and undermines national unity;
- ③ Damage to national honor and interests;
- ④Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, or undermining ethnic unity;
- ⑤Those who undermine the state's religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
- ⑥ Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and destroying social stability;
- ⑦Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
- ⑧ Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- ⑨ Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- 2. When publishing information on the webpage of Oulu Cloud computing service or using the services of Oulu Cloud computing service, it must also comply with the laws and regulations of other relevant countries and regions and the relevant regulations of international law.
- 3. Services that do not utilize Oulu Cloud computing services to engage in the following activities:
- ①Entering computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
- ②Deletion, modification or addition of computer information network functions without permission;
- ③Deleting, modifying or adding data and application programs stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
- ④Deliberately making or spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
- ⑤Other acts that endanger the security of computer information network.
- 4. Do not interfere with the services of Oulu Cloud computing services in any way.
- 5. Comply with all other regulations and procedures of Oulu Cloud computing services.
- Users shall bear legal responsibility for their behaviors in the process of using Oulu Cloud computing services. The user understands that if the Oulu Cloud computing service finds that the information transmitted by its website obviously belongs to one of the contents listed in Article 1 of the above paragraph, according to Chinese law, the Oulu Cloud computing service is obliged to immediately stop the transmission, save the relevant records, and report to the relevant state authorities , and delete the address, directory containing the content, or shut down the server.
- These terms are formulated on the premise of combining customer rights and guaranteeing OULU CLOUD's efficient and high-quality products and services, and impose certain behavioral constraints on both parties to ensure more legitimate interests of users. OULU CLOUD reserves the right to make appropriate adjustments to these terms. When the terms of service are changed, the modified content will be prompted on the home page and related important pages. If the user does not agree with the modified content
If the user continues to use the network service, it is deemed to accept the change of the terms of service.
- Due to OULU CLOUD's listing, acquisition, merger with a third party, name change, etc., the user agrees that OULU CLOUD may transfer its rights and/or obligations to the new owner for continuation.
- All disputes related to these terms of service should be resolved through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, both parties agree to file a lawsuit in the Louisiana court where OULU CLOUD mainly operates.